Sunday, January 29, 2012

After The First 23

Only twenty-three days into My Low Carb Diet and I weighed in at 155 pounds. I usually weigh myself on Fridays, but until I'm able to weigh in this Friday, a 10 pound weigh loss in 23 days will suffice.

On Saturday, my husband and I went wogging (that's walking and jogging) immediately after I left school. We walked for about 3 minutes and jogged for 30-45 seconds to speed up our heart rate. The exercise continued once we got home by following an episode of "Total Body Sculpt with Gilad". On Sunday, I cycled 30 minutes on an exercise bike followed by another episode of "Total Body Sculpt with Gilad". Sunday night we went out to eat at a buffet after a wonderful church service. Allow me to share the details of my diet and exercise from my journal for this past weekend. Water was the only beverage for both days.
Saturday
11:00am-11:30am Wogging (walking and jogging)
11:45am-12:15am Total Body Sculpt with Gilad
1:35pm   Omelette (organic eggs, with cheese and shallots)
4:40pm  Diner (Baked Salmon with asparagus, broccoli,
  cauliflower, and a little ratatouille)
8:30pm  Conch salad (ceviche conch with onions cucumbers and tomatos)

Sunday
8:18am-8:45am Exercise Bike
8:50am-9:20am Total Body Sculpt w/ Gilad
10:10am  Strawberries (6)
2:55pm  Strawberries (3)
5:15pm  Shrimp (8), Fish (Tilapia), Broccoli, Cauliflower,
  Asia stir fried veggies (zucchini, Squash, red pepper)
  and sautéed onions. My second plate had melon chunks (4),
  pineapple chunks (3), and a little lettuces (Italian dressing)



No comments:

Post a Comment