Monday, January 30, 2012

Meatless Monday

I didn't start my Monday morning off with eating breakfast. We all have heard that breakfast is the most important meal of day. It's also been said we should eat at least five small meals a day. I prefer just to eat when I'm hungry.

Each week I have a vegetarian day. Sometimes it's Meatless Monday, sometimes Vegetarian Tuesday and sometimes it's several days out of the week. Yesterday was Meatless Monday and consisted of the following:

Monday
12:30pm-1:05pm Wogging (walking & Jogging)
01:12pm-1:42pm Total Body Sculpting with Gilad
2:10pm Medium size Organic Gala Apple, Strawberry (6)
5:05pm Medium size Organic Granny Smith Apple, Organic Kiwi, and Strawberry












8:28pm Salad (Organic Romaine Lettuce, Organic Cucumber, and warm Asparagus) Creamy Italian Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment